4.12.2012

#ThursYumYum - Mississippi Mud Cake

2 C sugar
1 1/2 C flour
4 eggs
2 stick margarine
3 to 4 Tbsp cocoa
1 1/2 C chopped pecans
1 C flaked coconut
1 tsp vanilla

Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Mix sugar, flour, and cocoa. Add eggs and mix well. Add coconut, pecan, and vanilla. Pour into 9 x 13 inch baking pan. Reduce heat. Bake at 350 degrees F for 35 to 40 minutes. Spread marshmallow cream on top of warm cake.

Topping

7 oz jar marshmallow cream
1/2 C margarine
1 C chopped pecans
16 oz box powdered sugar
1/4 C evaporated milk

Mix powdered sugar, cocoa, margarine, and pecans. Add evaporated milk and heat until warm. Pour over marshmallow cream.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, This sounds fantastic. I haven't eaten anything sweet in about 6 months. I'm going to cook this while my wife is at work. Then eat the whole thing. This should do my dietetics some good. I will blame it on you. ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Serious YUM! Thanks for posting...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments. I love hearing from my readers and appreciate the feedback.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...