4.20.2014

The Best Mini M&M Cookie EVER!

My daughter and I made these cookies for Easter and they might be the best cookies I've ever baked.


Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.

Mix together and set aside:

2 C plus + 2 Tbsp All purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking soda

In another bowl, mix together:

1 and 1/2 sticks of non-salted butter, melted and cooled
1 C dark brown sugar, lightly packed
1/2 granulated sugar

Stir into butter/sugar mix:

1 whole egg and 1 egg yolk, at room temperature
1/2 tsp salt
2 tsp vanilla extract

Gradually add flour mix until dough forms. Fold in M&Ms.

Roll dough into 2 Tbsp portions and place on ungreased air insulated stainless steel cookie sheet about 2 inches apart. If you want, you can add more M&Ms to the tops of each cookie before baking to make sure each cookie has a colorfully decorated surface. Bake for 8 -12 minutes. Oven temperatures vary, but I found my cookies did best at just about 11 minutes. Don't over bake unless you want very crunchy cookies. Let cool for at least 5 minutes.

Enjoy!




2 comments:

Thank you for leaving your comments. I love hearing from my readers and appreciate the feedback.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...