11.24.2012

Six Word Saturday



Taking a rest after Black Friday!

Taking it easy today after my daughter and I jumped into the fray for the first time yesterday. We did it for the shopping, for the chaos, for the joy of engaging in an American tradition. But...we'll never do it again!

Today, I'm hopping through the blogosphere and visiting my blog friends. Later, I will cuddle up with my Mac and lay down a few thousand words on my WIP. This is going to be a great day!

For a full report on our Black Friday activities skip on down to my previous blog post at this link.

Then, hop on over to Show My Face to join this fun blog hop!

5 comments:

  1. Don't worry; I won't tell your husband about Mac.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what brave women yikes but glad you survived.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a wonderful, relaxing day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not into Black Fridays! Ha! it just seems like a lot of craziness...and I don't like crowds. But I guess some people enjoy it. ???? (:>)

    Glad you survived...and then had a relaxing Saturday!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes I needed a break after black friday as well what an event
    come see what I shared at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments. I love hearing from my readers and appreciate the feedback.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...