1.31.2013

Happy Anniversary to Me!

It's been one year today since I signed my first publishing contract with Still Moments Publishing. This year has flown by so fast as I've gone from being an unpublished author to multi-published by multiple publishers.

I have many people to thank for their encouragement and support during the last twelve months. I couldn't have navigated the new (for me) and exciting world of publishing without my wonderful husband and my two children.

I'd especially like to thank Darlene Fredette of Still Moments Publishing, Bernadette Marie of 5 Prince Publishing, and Laurence Patterson of Crooked Cat Publishing.

Today, marks another first for me--the launch of my official author website. Please come by www.denisemoncrief.com and have a look around.


2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary Denise !! You're a wonderful author and you have every right to be thrilled :) Looking forward to many more from you !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a little behind on blogs - congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments. I love hearing from my readers and appreciate the feedback.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...