My wonderful blog friend, Brenda Youngerman, passed on this award to me. Thanks, Brenda!
The Fabulous Blogger Ribbon... and here are the rules!
1. Post the rules.
2. Name five of your most fabulous moments, either in real life or in the blogosphere.
3. Name five things you love.
4. Name five things you hate.
5. Pass the ribbon on to five other bloggers. (Leave them a comment to notify them of their win.)
Five of my most fabulous moments:
1. When I asked my husband to marry me. (Really! I asked him!)
2. When my daughter was born.
3. When my son was born.
4. When I got the e-mail that my first short story had been contracted for publication.
5. When I saw Mt. Rainier in person. (One day I'll post this story.)
Five things I love.
1. My husband
2. My daughter
3. My son
(Okay, so this was practically a duplicate of the first list!)
Five things I hate.
5. Being out of coffee
Five fabulous bloggers who've been wonderful and encouraging to me as a writer and blogger.
1. Ingrid Michaels at www.ingridmichaelsromance.com
2. Carmen DeSousa at www.carmendesousa.com
3. Megan at www.meganblogs.com
4. Andrea from www.fromthesol.blogspot.com
5. Hilary from www.feelingbeachie.com