5.28.2012

Visiting Chantel Rhondeau's Blog Today

Good morning, readers! Today I'm being interviewed by the lovely Chantel Rhondeau. Please follow this link to find out a little bit more about what makes this writer passionate about writing!


And...for the next three readers who purchase and review my story Eye of the Storm on either Good Reads or Amazon, I'll give you a copy of Something Borrowed, Something Blue which includes my story Sleepless in St. Lucia when it releases in June 2012. Leave me a link to your review and an e-mail address or a twitter address so I can contact you.


You can purchase Eye of the Storm on Amazon at this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments. I love hearing from my readers and appreciate the feedback.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...