12.15.2011

Coffee


Thirteen of My Favorite Things…

1.     Coffee

2.     Coffee with breakfast

3.     Coffee in the afternoon

4.     Coffee with dessert

5.     Coffee with family

6.     Coffee in my favorite mug

7.     Coffee from that Seattle-based chain that shall remain     
           nameless

8.     Coffee flavored drinks with crushed ice in them

9.     Coffee with friends

10.   Coffee with co-workers before starting work in the   
           morning

11.   Coffee with my husband

12.   Coffee brewed by my husband

13.   Coffee before I get out of bed in the morning

Not necessarily in this order…


Read more Thursday Thirteen at http://thursday-13.com/

2 comments:

  1. Coffee much?
    I think I love you.

    Not playing the 13 myself this week, but I enjoyed yours immensely, black, with two sugars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, I take it you don't like coffee?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments. I love hearing from my readers and appreciate the feedback.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...